“he believes hard work and excellent customer service is the right approach for any successful business”
Co-Founder & Vice President
|George is a Co-Founder, VP of production, and top producing Loan Officer for HSTM. He believes hard work and excellent customer service is the right approach for any successful business and is even more important in the mortgage industry where a family’s finances are involved. George empowers his co-workers with the knowledge and tools necessary to ensure the customers experience is the best it can be. He attributes HSTM’s success to the integrity and trust of the employees.Thomas Light is a Mortgage Loan Officer at Home Savings & Trust. He is a Centreville native who graduated from Herndon High School followed by Hampden-Sydney College. He has two daughters, one in the Nursing program, currently attending James Madison University.
– Over 1 Billion dollars in originated home loans
– 20 plus years of Mortgage Banking experience
– 1982 Herndon High School Graduate
– 1986 Hampden-Sydney College Graduate
– Over 10,000 hours of community service
– Kidney Donor
– Member of the Reston Boys Bible Study
– 1994 Married Sandra Fleetwood Light, Yorktown/Radford
– Children; Jordan Light – American University, Washington, DC
Travis Light – Montverde Academy, Montverde, FL
Several business ideas that I follow:
3) In order to sell anybody, you must love everybody – be as good as you can to everyone whether they can help you are not.